Friday, November 18 @ 9:45 AM
(1.5 CPE TAXES) (1.5 CLE)
Joseph N. Endres, Esq.
Doing business in multiple states raises some problematic tax issues for companies and employees. In this presentation, Joe will guide you through several issues that must be considered in order to adequately address the applicable income, sales, withholding and other tax obligations. This program will necessarily require a review of multistate tax rules, but will also provide a detailed review of New York’s rules as well.
• Learn how to determine if a business has a potential sales tax obligation in light of the various state Wayfair rules.
• Determine if employees must pay tax (and employers withhold tax) in every state visited
• Identify the corporate tax implications of doing business on the web
· Understand recent changes to Public Law 86-272
• Review telecommuting and mobile workforce rules
• Identify tricky issues for allocating Income (workday allocation, bonuses, stock options, severance, retirement income, etc.)
Who Should Attend:
Accountants, Attorneys and CFPs
General NYS tax knowledge